2016 - 2018
The ESSO Website and Editorial Committee (WEC) was formally created in 2009 to establish the structure and contents of the ESSO website and promote its use. There was also a need to formalize decisions on the numerous requests for ESSO auspices for educational/scientific events organized by other parties.
The Website/Editorial Committee will have the following responsibilities:
Regarding the website:
- Establish the structure of ESSO website.
- Make the website attractive and useful for members and non-members. Develop strategies to stimulate visitors to come back to the website.
- Establish and review the website scientific contents and its sources.
- Establish and review the website corporate contents.
- Ensure that both the website corporate and scientific/educational information remain updated.
- Develop new marketing/communication tools to allow website user interaction, introducing when possible available website technology innovations to keep a state-of-the-art, modern website.
- Follow-up website use indicators.
- Regarding ESSO scientific auspices: Decide on the requests for ESSO scientific auspices
The Committee is composed of:
- 2 members of the ESSO Executive Committee
- 2 members of the ESSO Educational and Training Committee
- 2 member of the Young Surgeons/Alumni Club (YSAC)
Zoltan Matrai National Institute of Oncology, Budapest, Hungary
Dawid Murawa Wielkopolska Oncological Centre, Poznań, Poland
Isacco Montroni, Ospedale S.Orsola-Malpighi of the University of Bologna, Italy
Florian Primavesi, Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
|Agnieszka Kolacinska, Military Division of the Medical University of Lodz, Poland|
Merlijn Hutteman, Leiden University Medical Center, Netherlands