BSSO-ESSO Observership Programme
In the context of the growing cooperation between the Brazilian Society of Surgical Oncology (BSSO) and ESSO, BSSO offers ESSO members the opportunity to apply for a visiting observership in a pre-eminent cancer institute in Brazil.
This opportunity includes
- A stipend of $2000 to cover travel and accommodations costs for the duration of the exchange
- An opportunity to visit a Brazilian institution for 1-2 weeks
- Invitation to attend the 13th Brazilian Congress of Surgical Oncology in Rio de Janeiro from 25th to 28th October 2017.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must
- Be an ESSO member in good standing (applications from non-ESSO members will not be considered)
- Be an up-and-coming young surgical oncologist
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a two-page curriculum vitae
Deadline for application is 30th June 2017. Applications will be reviewed by ESSO Education and Training Committee and notifications will be sent out to all candidates by 31st July 2017.
ESSO will reciprocate this opportunity with an observership in Europe for Brazilian members in 2018.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.