ESSO Course on Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
15-17 June, 2017 - Closed
Venue: Barcelona (SP)
Aim of the course
This course intends to address and explore a variety of topics, from principles, indications, surgical planning and decision-making to operative techniques and complication management.
The program will provide a practical, workshop-based approach for surgeons to achieve the best aesthetic results in breast cancer surgery without compromising oncological outcomes.
- Trainees in oncoplastic breast surgery, surgical oncology
- General surgery residents with breast interest
- Residents in breast surgery, surgical oncology
- Specialists breast surgeons with traditional training
- Trainees in plastic surgery
- Gynecologists with breast interest or with breast sub-specialty
- Video-based discussion sessions, step-by-step surgical techniques
- Case based discussions and treatment planning
- Oncoplastic MDT decision-making tools
This course is closed