CLIMB 1409 – A Prospective Colorectal Liver Metastasis Database with an Integrated Quality Assurance Programme
A collaboration project with the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) and the European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
Key Questions to be answered in CLIMB
- Which surgical treatment strategy offers less complications and leads to best over-all survival?
- Do multiple complex surgeries improve patient outcomes?
- What is the impact of different treatment combinations to overall survival?
- Can we benchmark quality of liver metastasis surgery?
- Can we use observational data to improve surgical research?
- Study Coordinator: Prof. Serge Evrard, Head of the Digestive Tumours Unit, Institut Bergonié, ESSO Clinical Research Director
- Co-coorinator: Prof. Graeme Poston, Hepatobiliary Center, Aintree University Hospital, ESSO President
- Clinical Research Fellow: Carmela Isabel Caballero, MD (EORTC)
Contact us at email@example.com