Call for Nominations: ESSO EYSAC Steering Committee
Call for Nominations:
ESSO Young Surgeons Alumni Club Steering Committee
Do you want to help shape the future for young surgical oncologists?
Are you within 15 years of graduation from a medical school?
If so, please consider sending a nomination for the EYSAC Steering Committee.
Nominations are open until 8th September 2017.
EYSAC has been created to help junior surgeons play an active role in the future of surgical oncology. The Club has multiple missions, including:
- To facilitate networking between young surgeons interested in surgical oncology;
- To assist junior surgeons in dealing with (academic) surgical oncology;
- To improve surgical oncology training throughout Europe;
- To facilitate active transfer of knowledge and young surgeons between institutes;
- To provide feedback from educational events;
- To develop new avenues for surgical oncology.
If you believe you can actively support and promote these missions complete the nomination now. There are currently 2 positions available for which the committee is particularly interested in hearing from you if you are involved in HIPEC and/or motivated in Social Media.
All current ESSO members are eligible to apply.
Candidates elected for these positions will begin their terms in October 2017.
Information on the ESSO Young Surgeons Alumni Club can be found here.
For any questions, please contact the ESSO Secretariat
Complete the online application here
Once the application phase closes, the EYSAC Steering Committee and the Education and Training Committee will review all applications. Sucessful candidates will be notified within one month thereafter.